This remind me of back when I first came out with clip of the week on FreestyleSession.com back in like 1999. Was crazy cause I would travel around and post up like 10 second clips of people but what was even crazier was that people woudl bug on it allover teh world. Eventually our servers overloaded and the bandwidth was such a problem that we couldnt do it anymore cause it costs so much money. 9 years later we got Youtube. HAHA.

Heres a clip of Ronnie Ruen who hands down murdered the Power MOve comp @World Of Dance this weekend with such a simple looking yet mindblowin move that I dont think anyone has ever did before. Whats crazy was he was like the second clip of the week I had back in 1999 and he killed it with some stuff no ones ever seen back then as well. Continually uppin the antie for 10 years + now....

BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE.....enjoy!